WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, HOW IT IS USED, AND WITH WHOM IT MAY BE SHARED.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Get a Quote
To request a quote on our website, a user must first complete the contact form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, contractor working with our development team on a project for yourself or your company/agency.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
I finally got my Sergeant exam score back the other day. I got an 83.75. I wanted to thank you both for all the help. I am sure that I would not have passed the exam without it. We had the assessment center and it is highly likely that I will get promoted at the end of the year. I am telling everyone in my department. I missed the top spot by one question to someone who studied for over a year.